You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Reporting Worker's Compensation Claims

Any on-the-job injury or illness must be reported immediately to the employee's supervisor, no matter how slight. In case of a serious injury, 911 should be called FIRST for immediate attention to the injured.

The supervisor will call in the following order until an individual is reached:

  1. Health Services (8885)
  2. Office of Human Resources (8310)
  3. University Safety Director (8009)
  4. If the injury is after normal working hours, University Police (8222). University Police will then notify appropriate personnel.