You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.

When you access any of the forms, only those spaces that should be completed will be accessible to you. All lines requiring a signature will not be accessible online. The form must be printed and signed by the appropriate person.

When the form is completed you should print as many copies as needed and forward them to the appropriate office (e.g. - Purchase requisition to Procurement, Travel to LC 112). You can print a copy for your records or save a copy of the form to your PC by choosing "File" and then "save as" to save the document. If you elect to save the document, you should save it to a folder or disk where you can easily locate the file at a later date and name it something unique that clearly identifies the document contents. For example, a Purchase requisition might be called "officemax10-15-01.xls", a Travel Authorization could be named "TAcolumbia10-15-01.xls," and a Travel Reimbursement could be named "TRcolumbia10-15-01.xls." Of course, these are only suggestions. Use your own system so that you will remember the document names and locations.

We will no longer provide the forms in our office. You must use these online forms. We would prefer for them to be filled out online and then printed. You could, however, print the blank form and manually enter all the information. The procedure for payment will remain the same, as well as the procedure for forwarding them to the correct offices. Because of the need for signatures on all forms, we cannot accept emailed copies of the documents. They must be printed, signed, and sent to the appropriate office.