The College of Business at Lander University recognized the academic achievements of students during its annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony held April 14.
In addition to award presentations, 33 students were inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma, the international business honor society for AACSB-accredited schools.
The following students received academic achievement awards during a program held in the Abney Cultural Center Auditorium.
- Accounting Discipline Award: Leah Tuten, of Estill.
- Bachelor of Applied Science Award: Marler Askew, of Greenwood.
- Financial Services Discipline Award: Robert Ramirez, of Riverton, NJ.
- Health Care Management Discipline Award: Kendall Quinton, of Irmo.
- Information Technology Management Discipline Award: Cole Edenfield, of Chapin.
- Management Discipline Award: Randall McGill, of Anderson.
- Marketing Discipline Award: Roberta Armani, of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Sports Management Discipline Award: Mary Claire Robinson, of Lexington.
For the full photo gallery, click here.