A gift to the Forever Lander Excellence Fund supports every aspect of a world-class education. Each day, Lander works to share knowledge, care for communities at home and abroad, connect with others and the environment, and discover new solutions to difficult problems.
Your investment in Lander supports this fundamental work by:
- Providing educational opportunities for bright students who cannot afford tuition
- Enhancing enrichment opportunities for students to develop a global understanding
- Providing immediate relief to the operating budget
- Reducing student debt, which in turn helps the overall economy
- Allowing Lander to compete for top-quality students, especially for the newly formed Honors College
- Rewarding students with high academic achievement by freeing them from the necessity of full- or part-time jobs, allowing them more time to expand their intellectual potential
How do I give?
Mail checks, made payable to The Lander Foundation, to
The Lander Foundation
320 Stanley Avenue
Greenwood, SC 29649
Or you may give online. You may also set up a monthly draft from your credit card or checking account, or even include Lander in your will or estate planning.
All contributions are tax-deductible. For details about giving, contact Ralph Patterson at The Lander Foundation at 864-388-8350.