Name & Address Change

The Office of the Registrar maintains all name and address changes to student records. Please read the following instructions on how to update your information.

Address Change: All address changes should be made on Bearcat Web. Once you have logged onto Bearcat Web click on Personal Information and then ‘View/Update Addresses and Phones’. From there scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Update Addresses and Phones’. Your address should update immediately in the system. If you are an alumnus of Lander please contact Alumni Affairs at (864) 388-8351.

Name Change: Students should complete the appropriate section(s) of the Name Change Form provided here for your convenience. Be sure to print out the form and sign it before submitting to the Office of the Registrar. Name changes should include a copy of legal documentation (i.e. marriage license, court documents, etc.) before name can be changed. Please allow three working days to process your request.

The form is in a portable document format (pdf). You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view and print the form. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader, you may go to download your free copy.