Property Disposal

Please complete the form below. Make a copy and attach it to the item or grouped items described below (keep a copy for your records). Small items should be grouped together and submitted as miscellaneous surplus. Press submit when finished. *Note: you must submit a Physical Plant online work order to have items removed. Use this form for intra-departmental transfers also.
Fill out my online form.