Teach English as a second language to university-level students in Thailand.
Period: 3 weeks in May every year
Cost: Only round-trip Airfare (Housing, meals, and travel cost while in Thailand covered by the English camp)
The highlights of this program are:
- Open to all students regardless of major, faculty and professional staff.
- Three weeks of teaching English to college students and fun
- All expenses will be paid by host institutions when you arrive in Thailand
- You pay for only international airfare (approximately $1400 - 1500)
- Depart for Bangkok on May 10 and return May 30, 2012
- Visit the Thailand Summer English Camp Program website for more information.
Send the following information to:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendations
- Student – permission letter from parent
Dr. Kris Rugsaken
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47305 firstname.lastname@example.org