Accreditations of Academic Programs
Lander University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Baccalaureate and Masters degrees.
Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lander University.
College of Arts and Humanities
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
College of Business and Public Affairs
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
College of Education
- Montessori Accrediting Council for Teacher Education (MACTE)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) - formerly National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education Certification (NCATE)
School of Nursing
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)