Worker's Compensation

Reporting Worker's Compensation Claims

Faculty, Administration, Staff, or student workers who sustain a job-related injury or illness must report the incident to their Supervisor immediately. The Supervisor will call, first, Rodney Boyter, the University Safety Director (8009); or Pat Poole, Human Resources (8310); or Kitty Lewis, Campus Nurse (8885) during normal working hours or University Police (8222) after normal working hours. If a Supervisor is unavailable, the employee or another co-worker should report the incident using the reporting order above.