An online graduate application must be completed and all supporting documents should be returned to the Office of Admissions at least seven days prior to the term or semester in which admission is requested. Only after these credentials have been received can the Graduate Admissions Committee consider the application. No single criterion is decisive; each item is considered in relation to the applicant’s total qualifications.
All graduate students are reviewed for initial admission based on the following:
Applicants for the CNL program are required to apply to Lander University and to the School of Nursing. Copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required. Other admission criteria include:
- Graduate of a baccalaureate nursing program accredited by the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or Commission for Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale on baccalaureate work
- Current unencumbered registered nurse license to practice in South Carolina
- Satisfactory scores on the verbal and quantitative portions of the GRE General Test (old format or new revised format) or a satisfactory score on the Miller Analogies Test
- Current CV or resume with evidence of one year of clinical experience
For additional application and admission requirements, please contact the School of Nursing, 864-388-8337, or Office of Admissions, 1-888-4-LANDER.
Mail completed application forms to:
Office of Admissions
320 Stanley Avenue
Greenwood, SC 29649