Student Learning Outcomes for the EYE Program
Students participating in EYE Program activities are expected to develop and demonstrate the following career and professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions. All approved activities will provide opportunities for students to grow and develop in these areas. Each activity will require students to produce a deliverable product to be used in the evaluation of these outcomes.
- Problem Solving/Inquiry - Students will apply knowledge of their discipline to address problems in an authentic context.
- Communication - Students will effectively communicate with colleagues.
- Collaboration - Students will collaborate in a manner consistent with expectations of their discipline and the assigned work setting.
- Professionalism - Students will display professional appearance and behavior consistent with expectations of their discipline and the assigned work setting.
- Career Understanding - Students will display an understanding of the career opportunities associated with their work placement.
- Reflection - Students will reflect on their work site behaviors to identify strengths and weaknesses in their performance.
- Professional Development - Students will identify a plan for improving their performance in the work setting.