Six Ways to Register:
- By Telephone: Contact the Office of Continuing Education, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with VISA, Master Card, or Discover card information. Office of Continuing Education: (864) 388-8426
- Registrations by Credit Card Online:
LINK to our online Continuing Education Marketplace
- By Mail: Mail completed registration form with credit card information or check or money order to:
C.P.O. Box 6051
Greenwood ,SC 29649
- By Facsimile: Send completed registration form with credit card information. Office of Continuing Education: (864) 388-8998
- In Person: Stop by the Office of Continuing Education or Business Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Learning Center, Suite 106.
- Online: E-mail completed registration form with credit card information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision to make or cancel a course will be made two (2) working days before the program is scheduled to begin. Each course has a minimum and maximum enrollment. Early registration is advised.
You are registered as soon as we receive your completed registration form along with payment. Be sure to mark your calendar for the first class meeting.
If we are forced to cancel a class due to low enrollment, instructor cancellations or other unforeseen reasons you will be notified and allowed the opportunity to choose an alternative course or receive a full refund.
You may join a class within 24 hours of its start date for the full course fee.
If you withdraw from a course within three (3) days after its start date, you will receive a full refund. If you withdraw within six (6) days after the course start date, you will receive a 50% refund. After six (6) days, there will be no refund.