Student Alumni Association
Students strengthening their bond to LU
The SSA will promote Lander University, stimulate the interest and participation of the undergraduate in University activities, and to preserve and further the feeling of loyalty between the institution and students.
Open to all students. Membership dues are $25 per year and you receive great benefits in return for your investment. $5 of your membership will go to the Alumni Scholarship Fund. The fund provides scholarship assistance to the spouse/children of Lander Alumni.
As a Student Alumni Member you are giving back before you even graduate.
This membership entitles the card owner to many benefits on and off campus. Must show valid Lander ID card with membership card to get benefits.
Incentives to Join
- Eligibility for a drawing to win a $250 textbook Scholarship (Four will be given away each fall and spring semester – eight total for the academic year)
- Discounts on purchases at participating locations on campus and in the Greenwood community
- SAA 2015-16 t-shirt
- Eligibility for monthly prize drawing
- Invitations to member only special events
- Membership welcome goodie bag
- Special gift for SAA members who are graduating seniors
- As a member you are supporting the Student Alumni Scholarship and the Alumni Scholarship Fund
How to Join
- Mail Application to Lander Alumni Center, 320 Stanley Ave., Greenwood SC 29649. Checks are payable to the Lander Foundation. Download Forms:
- Pay online
- Visit the Alumni Office located at 302 Hampton Ave (just up from the main entrance, across from Rite Aid)
- Must present current Lander ID with membership card
- Cannot be used with any other discount or promotion
- Excludes alcoholic beverages