Extended Hours for Start of Fall 2013 Semester
- Freshman Move-In Day, August 28, 2013, TRACS and the Computer Commons will remain open until 6:00pm.
- Thursday August 29 and Friday August 30, TRACS and the Computer Commons will be open from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
- Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1, TRACS and the Computer Commons will be open from 1:00pm until 4:00pm.
- During the week of September 2 – 5, TRACS will be open from 8:00am until 6:00pm.
Beginning September 2, the Computer Commons will resume the regular semester schedule:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30am until 11:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am until 5:00pm
- Saturday: 2:00pm until 6:00pm
- Sunday: 6:00pm until 10:00pm
If you need assistance with access to technology resources, access to Lander’s wireless network, or have a computer-related question, here’s how to get help:
For questions about how to access Lander’s wireless network from your laptop, accessing email from your mobile device, or other network questions, the Technology Resource Assistance Center for Students (TRACS) will be open extended hours as listed above. The last admittance for assistance is 15 minutes before the posted closing time. Please note that if you would like to request network access for any device (XBOX, PlayStation, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, etc…) you will need to bring the device and a power cord to TRACS on the lower level of Jackson Library.
For general assistance or other questions, please call the ITS Help Desk at (864) 388-8234.