Transient Students

Transient students are college students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at another institution and wish to take courses at Lander to transfer back to that institution.  These students should seek written approval from a dean or department chairman at their home institution.  This coursework approval form/letter is required to enroll in classes at Lander.  It allows Lander to override any pre-requisites for the course(s) and also serves as confirmation that the student and course meets the home institution's transfer policies and procedures.

Admissions Checklist

  • Submit an application for admission
  • Submit a signed Coursework Approval Form/Transient permission from the students home institution
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 864-388-8307, 1-888-4LANDER or