Parents Day "Autumn Fest"
Saturday, October 24, 2015
11:00am-2:00pm and 7:30pm-10:00pm on the Amphitheater Lawn
Times/Location subject to change. Please check back here for latest information.
Lander students and their families are invited to Bearcat Country's traditional autumn festival "Parents Day". This is a fantastic time for parents, grandparents and the entire family to visit their college student while enjoying some great food and music!
What can you expect at Parents Day?
- Fun activities such as giant inflatables, face-painting, pumpkin decorating, corn hole toss, disc golf, Old-Time Trolley Tours, Bearcat photo booth and so much more!
- Live music on-stage from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Catch the spirit led by a few tumbles and cheers from our favorite Bearcat Cheerleaders, then head over to the Jeff May Sports Complex to cheer on our bearcat volleyball and soccer teams.
- Enjoy the fresh air of autumn as you dine outside on a delicious spread of picnic foods. Students with meal plans should bring their Lander ID. Guests may purchase a BBQ plate lunch, which includes beverage & dessert, between 11:00am-1:00pm on the lawn near all the festivities. Children ages 3 & under eat free.
- Evening concert begins at 7:30pm.
Click here for directions and a Campus Map
In the event of rain, dining and festivities will be held inside the Grier Student Center.