Saturday, October 24, 2015
11:00am-2:00pm Daytime festival
7:00pm-10:00pm Evening concert at the Amphitheatre
RVSP to Picnic Lunch
Lander students and their families are invited to Bearcat Country's traditional autumn festival "Family Day". This is a fantastic time for parents, grandparents and the entire family to visit their college student while enjoying some great food and music!
What can you expect at Family Day?
- Fun Activities such as giant inflatables, face-painting, pumpkin decorating, corn hole toss, disc golf and so much more!
- Live Music! Sweet Water Junction performs on-stage from 11:00am-2:00pm. This band plays a variety of popular tunes that are sure to please the crowd. You can expect to hear some classic rock, beach music, MoTown and new hits.
- Bearcat Spirit! Catch the spirit led by a few tumbles and cheers from our favorite Bearcat Cheerleaders, then head over to the Jeff May Sports Complex to cheer on our Bearcat soccer team. Game begins at 3:30pm.
- Picnic Lunch outside in the fresh autumn air. Students with meal plans should bring their Lander ID. Guests may purchase a picnic lunch for $7.00, which includes buffet, beverage & dessert, between 11:00am-2:00pm on the lawn near all the festivities. Children ages 3 & under eat free. RVSP to Picnic Lunch!
- Evening Concert begins at 7:00pm at the Amphitheatre stage featuring the upcoming country band, Norlina, No coolers allowed in the amphitheatre area.
Click here for directions and a Campus Map
In the event of rain, dining and festivities will be held inside the Grier Student Center.