Our residence halls vary in style and floor plans and are equipped to offer you a variety of housing options. Below, you will find the standard features for all residence halls.
- Free cable is available in all residence halls.
- Each residence hall has its own laundry facility.
- All residence halls are air-conditioned.
- Local telephone service is free; however, telephones are not provided in the residence halls.
- Resident Assistants reside in each residence hall.
- Private rooms are available on a semester basis if occupancy is not at capacity. The cost to secure a private room is one and one-half the original room rate. Private room options are determined at the discretion of the Department of Housing and Residence Life. (This does not apply to Thomason or Centennial Hall as they are designed specifically as singlebedroom facilities.)
- Free Internet service is available in all residence hall rooms.
- All residence hall buildings are smoke-free.
- All beds and mattresses are extra-long twin size (36 x 80).
- All residence halls close during winter break.
- Lide, Centennial, Bearcat Village, University Place and McGhee Court remain open during fall, Thanksgiving and spring breaks. Please request one of these areas if you anticipate remaining on campus during the breaks. You must reside in these areas to remain on campus during these scheduled closings.