Employment Application Policy for Permanent Positions
Please review the following information before applying for employment.
- A completed State application must be submitted in order to apply for a vacancy. A resumé may not be substituted for the application; however, a resumé may be submitted as additional information.
- UNSIGNED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications will be accepted for currently advertised job vacancies only. The Office of Human Resources does not keep applications and/or resumés on file for future vacancies.
- A separate application must be submitted for each position. The Office of Human Resources does not make copies of applications. It is suggested that the applicant make a copy of the original unsigned application after it is completed. Copies of applications with original signatures will be accepted.
- Faxed applications will be accepted at FAX #864-388-8895. Faxed applications that are not legible, however, will be disqualified from consideration. Applicants should call the Office of Human Resources to make sure the document transmitted successfully.
- Due to the volume of applications received, individuals may not be notified when a vacancy is filled.
- If a candidate is offered a position which requires operation of a University vehicle, a current driving record may be required before employment. This statement can be obtained from the State Highway Department that issues driver’s licenses.
- Employment Application: This format requires Adobe Reader. This form can be filled out on the computer and then printed. It is not intended for electronic submission.