Business & Public Affairs
The College of Business and Public Affairs provides a range of opportunities for students to explore their abilities as communicators and problem solvers, to examine the world and just how they fit into it, and to hone the necessary leadership skills that will advance them in their profession.
Housed across two campus buildings, the College of Business and Public Affairs offers state-of-the-art facilities where Sociology students can study the patterns of family and community life; political science students can develop the tools to understand and evaluate political systems, problems and solutions; and students studying business can explore their interests in finance, economics, management and marketing, accounting and healthcare management.
College Facilities Include:
- classrooms with state-of-the-art technology
- computer lab for student use
- classrooms with excellent work spaces
- faculty offices immediately adjacent to classrooms
- lobby designed for student team work projects
- lecture halls and more
Did You Know?
- An exciting course load has continually made business one of Lander's most popular majors, with approximately 450 students enrolled in the program.
- Lander sociology majors have gone on to be administrators with the Department of Youth Services, law enforcement agents, city managers, youth counselors, social workers and counselors for the Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
- The business program is accredited by AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), which is the premiere accrediting agency for business programs.